Sunday, April 24, 2011

friday 22nd april 2011


ah, yes.

easter cheer all around.

SACRILEGE, BLASPHEMY & SATAN



HANK III - satan is real/straight to hell - straight to hell - cd
ROBERT JOHNSON - me and the devil blues - red hot blues - cd
JACK O' FIRE - devil in the woodpile - forever - cd
DIRTY THREE - devil in the hole - praise soundtrack - cd
ANTON LE VEY - ? - ? - mp3
the MOLES - nailing jesus to the cross - untune the sky - lp
PUBLIC IMAGE LTD - religion I - public image - lp
SKULL CONTROL - satan is like jesus to me - deviate beyond all means of control - lp
CRASS - asylum- feeding of the 5000 - cd
RUDIMENTARY PENI - army of jesus - death church - cd
DEAD KENNEDYS - religious vomit - in god we trust inc - 12”
JELLO BIAFRA with NOMEANSNO - jesus was a terrorist - the sky is falling and i want my mommy - cd
IRON SHEIKS - jesus - absolutely sheik - cd
SATANIC SAUCEPANS - the devil found my car keys - helmetal - cd
the EXPLOITED - jesus is dead - jesus is dead - 12”
EYEHATEGOD- my name is god (i hate you) - dopesick - lp
SEVERED HEAD OF STATE - shame of the cross - anathema device - cd
SWALLOWING SHIT - pro abortion, anti christ - anthology - cd
MY NAME IS SATAN - allow me to introduce myself…/old god rising - refuse to kneel - cd
SATANIC THREAT - guilt of hating christ - 7”
BURZUM - jesus’ tod - anthology - cd
DARKTHRONE - blasphemer - total death - cd
GORGOROTH - possessed (by satan) - antichrist - cd
WATAIN - storm of the antichrist - sworn to the dark - cd
IRON MAIDEN - number of the beast - number of the beast - cd

No comments: